ConquestStreak Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ConquestStreak Forums

When its a Win-Win, all the time

CS's DomainHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello, and Welcome to ConquestStreak Forums.
This forum is pretty much dead. Post if you want to...

Points System, Chatroom, and something on the side.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ConquestStreak
Administrator
Administrator
ConquestStreak

Points System, Chatroom, and something on the side. Empty
PostSubject: Points System, Chatroom, and something on the side.   Points System, Chatroom, and something on the side. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Allright! I tinker'd with some stuff, and so now we have a sort of fictional cash, labeled "Points". Please, give me a good name for that. PM me any ideas, and I'll host a poll for it.
There's nothing that you can actually "spend" your points on, but I've got a host of ideas already, should they be implemented.

How the points work:
1 Point for every post.
3 Points for every topic.
Spam for points or posts will NOT be tolerated.

A chatroom has been added! Check the bottom of the index for a link to the chatroom page.
You may have also noticed the searchbar, affiliates, latest topics, and navigation boxes on the right. Hopefully, these won't be much of a bother.
Finally, I'm furiously attempting to set up a poll on the right as well, for any general things that I need you to vote on. It's not working yet, but keep waiting.

Hope for more developments! There are things going around about a point shop, and several things of interest.
Your Administrator,
ConquestStreak.

Back to top Go down
http://conqueststreak.webs.com/

Points System, Chatroom, and something on the side.
Page 1 of 1